Before you start buying decorations for a Christmas tree, decide the color palette you want to use. For my tree, I used: gold, silver, wood, and cream.
First, add the Christmas lights. There are so many options you can choose from; warm white lights are my favorites.
Second, add ribbon or mesh in between the branches. I used a 2" wired burlap ribbon from Costco. Find a similar ribbon here
Next, I layered three beaded garlands in natural wood; each garland measures 9 feet. (My Christmas tree is 7.5 feet) Shop garlands here
Last, add ornaments.
- Gold and silver ball ornaments: from At Home, for similar gold ornaments Click here
- Scented pine cones: At Home, for similar pinecones Click here
- Macrame tassel ornaments: Click here
- Wooden bead ornaments: Click here
- Wooden angel, angel wings, white truck, owl, bear, wooden tree: Walmart
- Woven star tree topper: McGee & Co.
Or shop directly on the LTK app here
I hope you like this post. If you have any questions, leave me a comment below.